Feel secure knowing that your Hyundai CPO car or CUV comes with 10-Year / Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance from the vehicle's original in-service date for items such as:
- Emergency towing to the nearest Hyundai dealer, accidents included
- Battery jump-starts
- Changing of a flat tire
- Out-of-fuel assistance (up to 3 gallons)
- Lock-out assistance
- And trip interruption reimbursement
Roadside Assistance coverage is 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week and 365 days-a-year and is available by calling 1-800-243-7766.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance: For minor mechanical disablements such as a flat tire (with your good spare), out-of-gas or dead battery, and for emergency lockout service
- Trip Interruption: Should a mechanical breakdown of a covered part occur when you are 150 miles or more away from home, you are reimbursed up to $100 per day, $500 per occurrence.
- Car Rental Reimbursement: Up to $35 per day for up to ten (10) days on a covered claim.
- Towing Benefit: To nearest Hyundai dealership, no cost cap applies.
Complete conditions and exclusions for Hyundai CPO Roadside Assistance can be found in the CPO Powertrain Limited Warranty Provisions and the CPO Warranty Information & Owner's Handbook.