Factory-Specified Standards and a Manufacturer's Warranty
Only Hyundai Motor America can offer a CPO Powertrain Limited Warranty1/2 on a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle. All Hyundai CPO vehicles are:
- Inspected by technicians at Hyundai dealerships to a 150-point3 factory-specified Hyundai standard
- Backed by Hyundai Motor America
- Include the remainder of the 10-Year / 100,000-Mile CPO Powertrain Limited Warranty1/2.
Additional Hyundai CPO Benefits
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance for 10 years / Unlimited miles1
- Rental car reimbursement for covered repairs up to $35/day for up to 10 days
- Towing to the nearest Hyundai dealership, no cost cap applies
- Travel breakdown reimbursement up to $100/day; $500 per occurrence
- CARFAX© Vehicle History Report™
- 3-Month of No-Charge SiriusXM© Satellite Radio "All-Access" Trial
Repair at Authorized Hyundai Dealers
Find repair service nationwide through any authorized Hyundai dealership. Contact your local Hyundai dealer or call 1-800-633-5151 for details.
Genuine Hyundai Parts
Coverage ensures that any necessary parts replacement will be made using Genuine Hyundai new or Hyundai-approved parts.
1From original in service date and zero (0) miles.
2$50 deductible per repair visit applies.
3154-point inspection with Sonata Hybrid; 166-point inspection with Equus.
42011 and 2012 Model Year Sonata eligibility extended to less than 80,000 miles.
5Example of 3rd party certified programs include Motor Trend Certified, NIADA Certified Pre-Owned, CarMark Certified, Q Certified,
Payless Assurance and others. Dealer certified vehicles are backed by the individual dealer, not the manufacturer. A used Hyundai is not Certified under any program.