WHY CHOOSE A HYUNDAI CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED (CPO) VEHICLE?
Whether buying your first car, replacing an existing SUV or adding to your fleet, selecting a Hyundai CPO vehicle is a confidence-inspiring choice. Why? Because Hyundai CPO vehicles come with a manufacturer’s warranty, are high quality, and in like-new condition. They're also inspected by technicians at Hyundai dealerships to a 150-point* standard specified by Hyundai Motor America. Which means there’s less to worry about now and down the road.
ADDED VALUE IN EVERY HYUNDAI CPO VEHICLE
addition to the striking design, human-focused technology, and uncompromised
workmanship found in all Hyundai vehicles, a Hyundai CPO vehicle comes fully-equipped with the following suite of benefits valued at $2,066:
- A 10-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty+ plus the remainder of the 5-Year/60,000-Mile new vehicle limited warranty
- A Comprehensive 150-Point* Inspection
- 10-Year/Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance+
- Rental Car & Travel Interruption Reimbursement for covered repairs
- 3-Month of No-Charge Satellite Radio "All Access" Trial
- And the peace-of-mind provided by a complimentary CARFAX Vehicle History Report ™
$2,066 represents the national value of benefits included in the purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle as compared to a non-certified used Hyundai. Since $2,066 represents an average for all Hyundai CPO vehicles sold nationally, individual value received may vary. See dealer for program benefit details.
original in-service date and zero (0) miles. *154-Point
Inspection for Sonata Hybrid; 166-Point Inspection for Equus.