WHY CHOOSE A HYUNDAI CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED (CPO) VEHICLE?
Whether buying your
first car, replacing an existing SUV or adding to your fleet, selecting
a Hyundai CPO vehicle is a confidence-inspiring choice. Why? Because
Hyundai CPO vehicles come with a manufacturer’s warranty, are high quality, and
in like-new condition. That means there’s less to worry about now and down the
ADDED VALUE IN EVERY HYUNDAI CPO VEHICLE
addition to the striking design, human-focused technology, and uncompromised
workmanship found in all Hyundai vehicles, a Hyundai CPO vehicle comes fully-equipped with the following suite of benefits valued at $2,066:
- A 10-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty+ plus the remainder of the 5-Year/60,000-Mile new vehicle limited warranty
- A Comprehensive 150-Point* Inspection
- 10-Year/Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance+
- Rental Car & Travel Interruption Reimbursement for covered repairs
- 3-Month of No-Charge Satellite Radio "All Access" Trial
- And the peace-of-mind provided by a complimentary CARFAX Vehicle History Report ™
$2,066 represents the national value of benefits included in the purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle as compared to a non-certified used Hyundai. Since $2,066 represents an average for all Hyundai CPO vehicles sold nationally, individual value received may vary. See dealer for program benefit details.
original in-service date and zero (0) miles. *154-Point
Inspection for Sonata Hybrid; 166-Point Inspection for Equus.