LEARN ABOUT HYUNDAI CERTIFIED
Searching for a high-quality, low mileage vehicle in like-new condition? Selecting a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle is the clear, confidence-inspiring choice.
Great fuel economy, safety, style and technology are standard equipment in all Hyundai vehicles. And only Hyundai vehicles that meet our high program standards are eligible to become a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. They must be a maximum of five years old, with less than 60,000 miles. They must also pass a comprehensive 150-point* quality assurance inspection by a Hyundai dealership technician and have a clean, non-branded title as verified by a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report.
With your purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle, you receive the following benefits:
- Remainder of the 5-Year / 60,000 Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty†
- Reinstatement of the 10-Year / 100,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty†‡
- Comprehensive 150-Point* quality assurance inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
- 10-Year / Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance†
- Rental car and travel interruption reimbursement for covered repairs
- 90-Days of No-Charge SiriusXM® Satellite Radio All Access Trial
- The option to purchase a Hyundai Protection Plan vehicle service contract at participating dealers.
+From original in-service date and zero (0) miles. *154-Point Inspection for Sonata Hybrid; 166-Point Inspection for Equus.
‡$50 deductible per repair visit applies.
Why there's more to Certified Pre-Owned than meets the eye.
Click here to view a short video about Certified Pre-Owned