$2,066 of Added Value in Every Hyundai CPO vehicle
With your purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle, you receive the following suite of benefits valued at $2,066:
- Remainder of the 5-Year / 60,000 Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty1
- Reinstatement of the 10-Year / 100,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty1/2
- Comprehensive 150-Point3 quality assurance inspection
- CARFAX© Vehicle History Report™
- 10-Year / Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance1
- Rental car and travel interruption reimbursement for covered repairs
- 3-Month of No-Charge SiriusXM© Satellite Radio "All Access" Trial
- The option to purchase a Hyundai Protection Plan vehicle service contract at participating dealers.
$2,066 represents the national value of benefits included in the purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle as compared to a non-certified used Hyundai.
Since $2,066 represents an average for all Hyundai CPO vehicles sold nationally, individual value received may vary. See dealer for program benefit details.
1From original in service date and zero (0) miles.
2$50 deductible per repair visit applies.
3154-point inspection with Sonata Hybrid; 166-point inspection with Equus.
5Example of 3rd party certified programs include Motor Trend Certified, NIADA Certified Pre-Owned, CarMark Certified, Q Certified, Payless Assurance and others.
Dealer certified vehicles are backed by the individual dealer, not the manufacturer. A used Hyundai is not Certified under any program.